1. If you follow or like my page or message me on Facebook I will not look at your profile.
2. I will not send clients a friend request.
3. I will only message you in response to a message you have sent me.
4. If you email me and have websites personal or work as part of your signature, I will not look at them. If you come for sessions and would like me to look at them to understand more about you, then please let me know.
5. I do not google clients.
6. On Twitter (@jamestherolfer) it's harder to tell who is who, and I tend to follow anyone who follows me. I'm happy to unfollow anyone that asks me to.
The two exceptions where I might break the above rules are:
1. If I'm concerned for your wellbeing and have been unable to reach you by either email or phone. This is only likely to happen if you miss an appointment and I'm genuinely concerned about you.
2. If I need to cancel an appointment and I've been unable to reach you via email and phone.